AAEC Online is an asynchronous online academy. Offering the same high-quality educational experience, and tuition-free concurrent online college enrollment through Rio Salado Community College. We invite you to experience early college with the flexibility and convenience that online school provides.
*asynchronous - online classes: complete work each week on your schedule, receive immediate feedback on quizzes, schedule group work when it's convenient for everyone.
Why Online vs. in-person?
- You can work at a faster pace, or work slower, depending upon your
- own personal learning style.
- Log on remotely.
- Tailor your study hours to fit into your everyday schedule.
- Work on school anywhere, anytime.
- Work toward your diploma with comfort and personal freedom which you would not have with classroom attendance.
- Dress however you choose.
- Take breaks when you feel the need to do so instead of when they are planned for you.
- Students learn life skills - time management, prioritizing, leadership, and more.
- Students learn to challenge assumptions and think for themselves.
What sets AAEC Online apart from other Online schools?
AAEC is a Cognia (AdvanceED) accredited, tuition-free, public charter high school. Our teaching staff is comprised of highly qualified, certified teachers. Our online curriculum is rigorous, easy to follow, and aligned to State standards. AAEC Online offers tuition-free Community College courses embedded within our high school program. Many AAEC students graduate with both a high school Diploma AND an associate degree.
What Academic & Extracurricular opportunities does an Online student have?
Our online students will have extracurricular opportunities.
- Concurrent Enrollment in College classes at Rio Salado
- Participate in AAEC’s award-winning extracurricular clubs at the closest AAEC brick-and-mortar campus.
- Extracurriculars through Rio Salado Live virtual tutoring & counseling with AAEC teachers or counselor